Open Doors is a Christian charity which seeks to recruit active, practising committed Christians* who are passionate about our mission, 'to serve persecuted Christians worldwide'. Through working for Open Doors you will become part of an exciting vision to strengthen the Body of Christ which is being persecuted for its faith all over the world.
At Open Doors we seek to maximise the skills of each employee, and are committed to developing your career so that your potential is fully realised.
Current job vacancies:
- Advocacy Assistant - One Year Contract
- Nations Director
- Supporter Services Administrator & Finance Assistant
- IT Helpdesk Analyst - Intern
- Digital Marketing Manager
- IT Technical Analyst/Developer
- Direct Marketing Project Manager
* There is an occupational requirement under Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010 for this post to be held by a Christian who assents to our statement of faith.
Please note that we are only able to accept applications from applicants who are part of the EU and have a valid passport or visa to work in the UK.