Receive the latest news, updates and prayer requests from the persecuted church direct to your inbox.
Fast Food for children
Films and food! The perfect way to find out more about persecuted Christians around the world.
These beautiful child-friendly films were originally made to accompany our Fast Food materials. With stories from Nigeria, North Korea, Syria, India, Central Asia and Iraq, they're a great way to introduce children to the persecuted church.
So pick a film, print off a placemat, enjoy some food together, and find out more about your amazing family.
- World placemat: Have you ever been bullied?
- Nigeria placemat: How big is your family? placemat
- North Korea placemat: Can you keep a secret?
- Syria placemat: What do you like about your house?
- India placemat: Who are y our heroes?
- Central Asia placemat: Do you pray every day?
- Iraq placemat: What does a church look like?
- Fast Food Easter Breakfast Placemats