Open Doors' Speaker
Do you have an infectious enthusiasm for the things that really matter to you? Are you excited by the thought of speaking to a room full of people who have no idea what Open Doors' ministry is all about? Can you tell a story in such a way that you can hear a pin drop afterwards?
You can make a difference...
We're building a team of inspirational and authoritative speakers who can connect with different audiences and inspire the prayers and supporters of tomorrow.
If you are...
- Passionate for God and the persecuted church
- An inspirational communicator with public speaking and/or preaching experience
- Able to deliver relevant and motivating presentations whether you're sitting with six people or standing in front of 200
- Self motivated and committed to arrange and organise speaking events throughout the year
- Not intimidated by indifference and eager to see more Christians on their knees in prayer and on their feet in action for our persecuted family
- Willing to commit to Open Doors' core values and messages and be a trusted ambassador for persecuted Christians
- Reliable and organised in corresponding with people by phone, email and letter
- Computer literate with access to a computer on a regular basis
Maybe you would like to...
- Book, prepare and deliver a minimum of five inspirational presentations a year
- Be trained to portray the reality of persecution faced by Christians around the world
- Represent the holistic ministry of Open Doors in a personal and relevant way with integrity and compassion
- Inspire individuals, groups and churches to make an impact through praying, giving, volunteering or campaigning
- Motivate individuals to become supporters of the ministry and approach potential Church Reps to become involved
- Network locally to spark new ministry opportunities
- Send in gifts and requests for our literature and keep us informed of your progress.
We have lots of ways to support you and encourage you on this journey:
- Training in how to present the work and ministry of Open Doors
- Up to date news, resources and information, including access to a special website to help you with your talks
- Contact by phone and email to offer advice and support
- Contact with other local volunteers, via your Volunteer Co-ordinator, when possible
- Refunds for any reasonable expenses such as travelling costs
- A weekend conference twice a year with other core volunteers
For more information please call the Inspire team on 01993 460015 or email email@example.com.
I became a Speaker."