DONATIONS ADMINISTRATOR (Maternity Cover)
Full time or part time, flexible working options considered, FTC up to 12 months
Salary: £20,000 to 22,500 FTE pa
Location: Witney, near Oxford
- love admin, working with numbers, and have an eye for detail?
- enjoy working independently and as part of an admin team?
- want to work in a friendly environment where your work will help and support persecuted Christians?
If this sounds like you, read on!
Open Doors is a dynamic and growing international Christian charity that serves the needs of the persecuted church. Research for the Open Doors World Watch List 2019 shows that persecution against Christians in 2019 is increasing, with believers in many countries experiencing violence, hostility and abuse for their faith.
We are looking for a committed Christian* to join our Supporter Services team. You will have experience of working in a service environment and have excellent numerical and financial skills, together with great communication skills. You’ll be enthusiastic, have a keen eye for detail, and a desire to see a job well done.
This is an opportunity to express your faith whilst using your professional skills within a vibrant Christian community. You’ll be given personal development opportunities to help you excel in your work and develop your skills. Our daily devotions are just one of many ways you’ll learn about the inspirational and courageous work Open Doors undertakes. You can be part of this incredible network, making a real and lasting difference, and giving Christians hope.
Here's how to apply:
- View the job description for this role
- Complete the application form
- Write a cover letter or e-mail which explains why you are suitable for this role
- Ask any further questions or send your application and cover letter/e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday 21 October 2019
Interviews: Tuesday 5 November 2019
*There is an occupational requirement under Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010 for this post to be held by an active, practising Christian who assents to our statement of faith.