Finance & Office Administrator (15 hours per week)
Open Doors is an international, interdenominational organization that supports Christians who are persecuted for their faith. Open Doors International supports the worldwide organization across more than 60 countries, with specialized services such as Strategic Project Management, Research, Advocacy, Finance, HR and ICT.
Our International office in the UK is seeking a Finance & Office Administrator to join our 25-strong team based in our office in Witney, Oxfordshire
The post-holder will:
- Be comfortable in all aspects of office administration, such as ordering resources, organising office activities, making bookings, and leading on the logistical support of meetings and small conferences;
- Lead on Finance matters for our local base with knowledge of Payroll, accounts, and other aspects of office finance, in close conjunction with our Finance team in the USA.
- Committed Christian with a passion for the Persecuted Church.
- A-level (or equivalent) standard of education;
- Proven experience of office finance;
- Good communicator who is confident in all aspects of office administration;
- Cross-culturally sensitive.
Working at Open Doors brings an active involvement with the worldwide persecuted church. We offer you a fascinating and international working environment that is continuously in motion, in a highly engaged team. The position will be located in our UK office in Witney, Oxfordshire. The salary for this role will be between £24,000 and £27,000 (pro rata) dependant on experience.
Qualified and Trusted?
Submit your curriculum vitae and covering letter (up to one side of A4) including what you bring to the position and how God has prepared you for this role. Send your application by midday on 21 February addressed to David Staines: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org. (This email address can also be used to request any further information about the role.)
*There is an occupational requirement under Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010 for this post to be held by an active, practising Christian who assents to our statement of faith.