INSPIRE TEAM MEMBER (Supporter Relations)
Full-Time Position, £20,000 pa
- have a passion for encouraging and motivating supporters and volunteers, and for building relationships with people through various communication channels?
- want to see more people serving the persecuted church in their local church, and to play a part in inspiring and equipping them to do this?
- have a heart for prayer?
If yes, then we would love to hear from you.
The Inspire Team initiate and maintain contact with new and existing supporters to inspire and motivate them to develop long term relationships with Open Doors, in order to support the persecuted church worldwide. They also play a key role recruiting and working alongside volunteers and partner churches, encouraging them, equipping them and supporting them in prayer.
Ideally you will already have experience of customer/supporter services as you will need excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with a wide cross section of people. You will also be computer literate with a working knowledge of MS office and data base experience. This role requires the ability to learn information quickly, to manage a busy and varied workload, and to use a high level of accuracy.
There is the unique chance to express your faith whilst using your professional skills within a vibrant Christian* community and culture. You’ll be given personal development opportunities to help you excel in your work and develop your skills. You’ll be part of something amazing that supports the persecuted church and makes a difference in this world, and you can feel proud of the work that you do.
Here’s how to apply…
- View the job description for this role
- Complete the application form
- Write a cover letter or e-mail which explains why you are suitable for this role
- Ask any further questions or send your application and cover letter/e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 31 January 2019
Interviews: 18 February 2019
*There is an occupational requirement under Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010 for this post to be held by an active, practising Christian who assents to our statement of faith.