Are you known for your friendliness and your ability to strike up conversation? Are you the first to make people welcome and the last person to leave when there's tidying up to be done? Can you give a weekend or a week to serve with the Open Doors in practical ways?
You can make a difference...
We rely on teams of volunteers at events like Big Church Day Out and New Wine to promote the ministry of Open Doors and inspire the prayer support of tomorrow.
If you are...
- Always ready to serve and willing to muck in and get the job done
- Full of energy and enthusiasm and enjoy working as part of a team
- Friendly, approachable and have the confidence to introduce Open Doors to a prospective supporter
- Happy to follow instructions and work towards a common goal
- Inspired by the testimonies of persecuted Christians and keen to share their stories on their behalf
- You may even have some experience in hospitality, catering, exhibitions or public speaking
Maybe you would like to...
- Help out behind the scenes at an Open Doors cafe
- Encourage new people to pray for persecuted Christians
- Set up event equipment
- Engage potential and existing supporters in conversation, encouraging them to take action
- Make a big difference to the ministry in a short space of time
We have lots of ways to support you and encourage you on this journey:
- Event training day to brief and equip you for an event
- Accommodation for the duration of the event
- Refunds for any reasonable expenses such as travelling costs
- Feedback and debrief at the end of an event
- Up to date news and opportunities for volunteering
For more information please call the Inspire team on 01993 460015 or email email@example.com.