Fast Food for children
Films and food! The perfect way to find out more about persecuted Christians around the world.
These beautiful child-friendly films were originally made to accompany our Fast Food materials. With stories from Nigeria, North Korea, Syria, India, Central Asia and Iraq, they're a great way to introduce children to the persecuted church.
So pick a film, print off a placemat, enjoy some food together, and find out more about your amazing family.
- World placemat: Have you ever been bullied?
- Nigeria placemat: How big is your family? placemat
- North Korea placemat: Can you keep a secret?
- Syria placemat: What do you like about your house?
- India placemat: Who are your heroes?
- Central Asia placemat: Do you pray every day?
- Iraq placemat: What does a church look like?
- Fast Food Easter Breakfast Placemats