Tears of Gold
Stories of courage and faith to inspire your church
Our new Tears of Gold resource is perfect for churches and home groups. And you can even put on your own full-scale exhibition of the portraits.
TEARS OF GOLD - CHURCHES AND HOMEGROUPS
This new, free resource uses the portraits of seven courageous, faithful Nigerian women to show how trauma can be transformed by God’s love, how tears of pain can be turned into tears of gold.
Includes a service guide to help people pray for persecuted women, and an interactive small group session which is perfect for prayer groups, small groups or house groups.
In your free pack:
- Service guide to raise prayer and support for persecuted women
- Small group leader’s guide
- 14 postcards - seven portraits and seven self-portraits
- Sample pack of ten ‘Portraits and Prayer’ guides to help people pray
- UK and Ireland only
NEED EXTRA COPIES?
You can order additional sets of the Tears of Gold Small Group Postcards and the Portraits and Prayers Leaflets.
TEARS OF GOLD - THE EXHIBITION
Why not invite your community to an art exhibition?
The Tears of Gold resource is based around portraits of seven remarkable Nigerian women. Now you can display these portraits - and share their stories – by putting on your own Tears of Gold art exhibition.
Our free Exhibitor’s Guide tells you all you need to know about hosting your exhibition.
How to stage a Tears of Gold exhibition:
- Order your full-size Tears of Gold portraits of the seven women
- Find a suitable venue
- Display the portraits (ideas about how to do this can be found in our free Exhibitor’s Guide)
- Open the exhibition and invite people to view the paintings
- Help people to pray using the Portraits and Prayer guides and put out Postcards of the women’s self portraits
- Ask people to go online to find out more, give or take action and respond practically.