Prayer Group Leader
Do you believe in the power of prayer to change lives and transform nations? Do you have friends with a heart for prayer? Do you use our Prayer Diary or World Watch Guide on a regular basis? If you love to motivate people to pray, then we would love to keep you up to date with all our new prayer news and resources.
You can make a difference if you are...
- Moved by stories from the persecuted church
- A people person with a gift to motivate people of different ages to pray together
- Servant hearted in your approach to sharing information
- Inspired to help persecuted Christians through prayer
Maybe you would like to...
- Start a prayer group to pray for persecuted Christians
- Encourage people to pray individually as well as with each other
- Find creative ways to motivate other to pray
- Receive our prayer CD and listen to the latest prayer needs of the persecuted church
We have lots of ways to support you and encourage you on this journey:
- Bi-monthly magazine with news and inspiring resources
- Daily Prayer Diary sent monthly
- Annual World Watch Guide with a snapshot of the 50 countries in the world where it is hardest to be a Christian
- Weekly Email Prayer Alerts
- Bi-monthly prayer CD
- International Day of Prayer (IDOP) resources
- Resources to hold your own Secret Church service
- Prayer and activity resources for youth and children
- Contact by phone and email to offer advice and support
We would also like to know if you are already meeting or want to start a prayer group - just call the Inspire team on 01993 460015 or email email@example.com.