Do you have a passion to support and encourage others? Maybe you have a pastoral heart that loves to network and communicate ideas? Could you rally a group to do a team challenge to raise awareness and support for Open Doors?
You can make a difference...
We're building a network of skilled and experienced Volunteer Co-ordinators (currently Great Britain only) who can connect with their local volunteers and nurture each person in their volunteering.
If you are...
- Are a people person with the ability to connect people
- Can spot strengths, needs and potential for growth
- Can relate to a diverse range of people
- Are enthusiastic and servant-hearted in leadership
- Love motivating others to help persecuted Christians in practical ways.
Maybe you would like to...
- Network with your local volunteers and keep in touch with them individually (at least four times per year)
- Encourage volunteers to travel or be involved on a local level
- Arrange for volunteers to meet together annually and do a 'group challenge'
- Find creative ways to encourage local volunteers.
We have lots of ways to support you and encourage you on this journey:
- Training in volunteer activities within Open Doors' ministry
- Up to date information on volunteers in your area
- Practical leadership advice and support
- Contact with other Volunteer Co-ordinators, where possible
- Refunds for any reasonable expenses such as travelling costs
- Regular emails and postal mailings with news and resources
- A weekend conference twice a year with other core volunteers.
For more information please call the Inspire team on 01993 460015 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
"People are the greatest resource we have. It's vital we help release every ounce of potential and welcome people into the Open Doors community.” Eddie Lyle, CEO Open Doors UK & Ireland